The best academic plagiarism checker is now being used by many people from across the globe in order to detect if a particular work is copied by other sources over the internet. These plagiarism checkers help educators and other lecturers to easily and quickly check through the coursework of their students. They use this for different areas of incorrect paraphrasing or citation and potential plagiarism. This software works as it scans over billions of resources on the web.If you are one of these people working in an academic field, you may want to use this academic checker for plagiarism. This will help you check others’ works easily.
Features and Advantages
Generally, the best academic plagiarism checker must be able to show amazing features which usually lead to having useful benefits. Take note of these things that you should take a close look when searching for this kind of software.
- User-friendly interface
- Side-by-side comparison of any plagiarized work;
- Can scan several essays all at once
- Simple and fast results
- Free to use
- 100 percent accurate
There are several kinds of plagiarism that is punishable by law depending on its extent. These are as follow:
- Paraphrasing – Here, you basically written down some key sentences, changed some words around, thrown a little citations and quotes, and read few texts. Tutors might have read those contents so this will no longer work.
- Deliberate plagiarism – it is simply defined as an attempt to claim somebody else’s work as yours.
- Patchwork paraphrasing – It is like patching content which you have stolen and read from other books. This is definitely an online plagiarism.
Other types of plagiarism that you need to know are bluffing, stitching courses and even copying your own work. Whatever type it is, you should always consider having original work and an academic plagiarism checker will help a lot.